PatchAid Patches are simple and easy to use, but how can you get the most out of your patches? One idea is to buy PatchAid Patch Packs. They can simplify your life and make it easier to choose the best patches for yourself. Always be sure to run your choices by your healthcare provider before you start using any nutritional supplement. Here’s what you should know about PatchAid Patch Packs and why buying them can make sense.
What Are Patch Packs?
Patch Packs are groups of two or more different patches that are put together based on a theme. These are examples of some themes.*
- Supporting your lifestyle, such as the Weekend Warrior Vitamin Patch Pack.
- Making you feel better, such as the 24/7 Feel Good Vitamin Patch Pack with the B12 Energy Plus Patch, Multivitamin Plus Patch, and Sleep Starter Patch.
- For specific patients, such as weight loss surgery patients in the Gastric Sleeve, Gastric Bypass, and Gastric Band Patch Packs with the Multivitamin Plus Topical Patch and patches with other key nutrients.
- For children, such as the Kids Vitamin Patch Pack with the Kids Multivitamin Plus Patch and the Sleep Aid Patch for Kids.
- Helping with weight loss, such as the Weight Loss Machine Vitamin Patch Pack with the Multivitamin without Iron Plus Patch, the B12 Energy Plus Patch, the Sleep Aid Patch, and the Garcinia Cambogia Patch.
- Supporting health goals, such as the Blood Sugar Support Vitamin Patch Pack with the Anti-Aging Complete Patch, the B12 Energy Plus Patch, the Vitamin D3 Patch, and the Omega-3 Patch.
There are a wide variety of PatchAid Patch Packs. It’s best to identify your goals and talk with a healthcare provider about which may be best for you.
Using a Patch Pack with Other Patches
What if the PatchAid Patch Pack that is best for you doesn’t have all of the patches you need? Don’t worry. You can add patches, as long as your doctor agrees. You can use up to 8 PatchAid Patches at a time.
You might, for example, need to add a Multivitamin Plus Patch if the PatchAid Patch Pack that you choose doesn’t include it. Or, if you’re using a Patch Pack designed for one purpose - say, the Brain Train Vitamin Patch Pack with the Focus and Clarity Patch, the Omega-3 Patch, the Sleep Aid Patch, and the Anti-Aging Patch, it’s possible you’d also be interested in the Vitamin B12 Patch as well.
PatchAid Patch Packs can provide a greater variety of nutrients and other ingredients than single patches alone, and they can simplify your life. With PatchAid Patch Packs, you can look for packs that match your goals and be confident in the options. It’s easier than thinking about finding so many individual patches. Just ask your healthcare provider to help you identify your needs and how PatchAid Patch Packs can help.
*The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. PatchAid patches are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.