Hair that grows well, is thick, and looks healthy can help you feel more confident in your overall appearance and health. Some factors, such as age and genetics, are unchangeable. However, a variety of nutrients are essential for healthy hair, and one way that you can support your healthiest hair is by making sure to nourish it properly.
Many hair-essential nutrients are available in the diet, but supplements can give higher levels on a daily basis without worrying about what you eat.* PatchAid Vitamin Patches that contain nutrients that are essential for healthy hair include the Biotin Plus Vitamin Patch and the PatchAid Collagen Plus Patch.* Ask your healthcare provider which of these might be right for you as you think about vitamin patches for hair growth and thickness.
Biotin Plus Patch
The Biotin Plus Patch for Hair, Skin, and Nails may be top on your list when it comes to the appearance of your hair. It includes these nutrients and other ingredients.
- Biotin: a B vitamin that you need for healthy hair and skin. It is also needed for normal energy production from carbohydrates in the food you eat.
- Vitamin A: a well-known nutrient for skin health, vitamin A is also needed for normal hair growth. The vitamin A in this patch is in an antioxidant form.
- Vitamin C: an antioxidant vitamin that is needed for cartilage production, which is essential for a youthful-looking appearance. Vitamin C is also needed for producing keratin, which is part of strong hair.
- Folic acid: a B vitamin that you need for normal energy production.
- Vitamin D3 – a deficiency of vitamin D, the “sunshine” vitamin, can lead to hair loss.
Collagen Plus Patch
Collagen is a protein in your body that is part of the structure of joints, muscle, skin, blood vessels, and bones. It is also needed for normal, healthy-looking hair. The Collagen Plus Vitamin Patch also has components that are used to make collagen and cartilage in the body. Glucosamine, chondroitin, and hyaluronic acid are all needed for healthy collagen production and function. Vitamin C is needed for your body to produce collagen and cartilage.
The Collagen Plus Vitamin Patch by PatchAid:*
- May support joint health.*
- May reduce joint pain linked to inflammation.*
- May help maintain normal skin appearance and function.*
- May protect cells against damage.*
When you use a vitamin patch, there is no need to worry about an upset stomach during digestion and absorption. Vitamin patches are easy to use, and you can work out, sleep, or take a shower while your patch is on. It is okay to use multiple types of vitamin patches at once, as long as your doctor agrees.
Your hair needs certain nutrients to look and be healthy and thick, and taking vitamin supplements can boost your intake.* The Biotin Plus and Collagen Plus Vitamin Patches are easy to take and packed with important vitamins, minerals, and other ingredients. Just be sure to talk to your doctor about how they may fit into your overall health plan.
*The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. PatchAid patches are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.