Nearly one-quarter of the population may be resistant to hangovers. For the rest, they are relatively common. As little as two drinks can lead to symptoms of a hangover the next morning. You might experience these symptoms.
- Headache and muscle aches
Hangover symptoms can be unpleasant and last for up to 24 hours. What can you do about it? You can take steps to reduce the risk of hangovers or make symptoms less severe or less long-lasting. Of course, you should always talk to your doctor about safe amounts of alcohol that you can drink before you drink.
Once you get a hangover, you still have options. There are numerous safe and natural ways to recover from a hangover. The Hangover Plus Vitamin Patch has ingredients that target your body’s systems that are involved in alcohol metabolism or that are affected by alcohol.
Since just a couple of drinks can lead to a hangover, the only sure way to prevent hangovers is to avoid drinking alcohol. That is unrealistic for most people who drink often or consistently.
These other tips may help reduce or prevent symptoms of hangovers if you plan to drink.
- Drink plenty of water before, while, and after you drink. Alcohol increases your body’s output of fluid and can lead to mild dehydration.
- Do not drink on an empty stomach.
- Choose lighter alcoholic beverages.
The key is to limit your intake of alcohol.
Tips for Recovery
If you do wake up with a hangover, there are some natural tips for recovery.
- Keep drinking water. Mild dehydration can cause headaches.
- Take ibuprofen or another non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), such as aspirin. Be sure to avoid Tylenol and to ask your doctor before taking any medication.
- Eat a balanced meal. Alcohol can lower blood sugar, and including some carbohydrates can get your blood sugar and energy back up.
- Sleep in. You may feel better when you get more rest.
Hangover Plus Vitamin Patch
Your body needs to metabolize or break down alcohol. Plus, alcohol and its breakdown products affect your body’s metabolism and use of nutrients and proteins in your body. It is natural, then, to think about which nutrients or other natural compounds might help you recover from a hangover.
The Hangover Plus Vitamin Patch has a variety of ingredients designed to help.
- B vitamins. B vitamins are involved in metabolizing alcohol and can be depleted during the process, especially if it occurs often.
- Curcumin. The active ingredient in turmeric, curcumin is an anti-inflammatory compound. Alcohol increases inflammation in the body.
- Ginger root extract. This can reduce nausea.
- Prickly pear leaf. This is an anti-inflammatory.
- Magnesium. This is a mineral that helps flush water and can be depleted.
- Glutathione is an antioxidant in the liver.
These and other ingredients are in the Hangover Plus Vitamin Patch.
Regardless of your plan to prevent or recover from a hangover, be sure that you only drink alcohol in a responsible manner. If you have health conditions or any concerns, it is best to ask your doctor about how much, if any, alcohol may be safe for you.