Any woman can tell you that women’s health is a complicated topic. Just like a man, a woman needs a full range of essential vitamins and minerals throughout her life for optimal health. The line of PatchAid Vitamin Patches includes varieties with high amounts of these nutrients.
There’s more to it, though. For women, there are specific times when nutrients can have extra roles. Imbalances of certain nutrients can make symptoms worse, and some herbal supplements could also be involved. These are three times when nutrition is crucial.
- Before and during a period.
- During menopause and premenopause.
- During aging.
Keep reading to find out how PatchAid Patches can help with women’s health. Remember to discuss any worrying symptoms or health concerns with your doctor, and to ask a healthcare provider before using PatchAid Patches or any dietary supplement.
Relief for Period Symptoms
Some women experience noticeable or severe PMS. Symptoms can include the following.
- Bloating, constipation, or diarrhea
- Headache and sensitivity to noise or light
- Mood swings or irritability
A first step is to make sure you are generally sufficient in nutrients. The PatchAid Multivitamin with Iron Patch* contains over 20 essential vitamins and minerals, including iron, which is of particular concern among women who are menstruating.
The PatchAid Easy Cycle Patch* is specifically designed to address PMS symptoms. Its ingredients include the following.
- Vitamin B6, which is needed for normal metabolism and can also help reduce symptoms such as forgetfulness, gastrointestinal symptoms, and mood swings.
- Vitamin C, which is an antioxidant that may be in higher demand when you’re stressed. Does that sound familiar during certain times of the month?
- Vitamin D, which is needed for normal hormone production, normal cycles, and normal mood regulation.
- Black cohosh, which is an herbal supplement that can reduce spasms and may reduce pain associated with PMS.
- Dong quai, which is used to stabilize mood and reduce anxiety.
- Maca root, which supports balanced hormones.
- Chasteberry fruit extract, which can reduce breast tenderness and improve constipation, mood swings, and headaches.
Other ingredients include zinc, magnesium, menthol, curcumin, evening primrose oil, and vitamin E.
Many women notice that their skin breaks out on a monthly basis. The PatchAid Clear Skin Acne Prevention Patch* has vitamin A and other nutrients that are essential for skin health.
Managing Symptoms of Premenopause and Menopause
Menopause can be a long process, with symptoms of premenopause and menopause lasting for a decade or more for some women. These are some common symptoms.
- Weight gain
- Slower metabolism
- Trouble sleeping
- Hot flashes and night sweats
- Vaginal dryness
- Mood swings
- Dry skin
- Thinning hair
The Menopause Relief Patch by PatchAid* is formulated for you. It’s chock-full of essential vitamins and minerals that are needed to maintain healthy regulation during this time of life. It also has herbal ingredients that have a long history of use at this time. These are some of the ingredients in the Menopause Relief Patch.
- Vitamin D, needed for maintaining bone health and normal mood.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, and B9 (folic acid), which are essential for healthy metabolism and heart.
- Black cohosh, which has been used to reduce vaginal dryness, night sweats, and hot flashes.
- Dong quai, a general supplement for menopause relief.
- Licorice root, which has been used to improve digestion.
- Ginkgo biloba, known for its use in supporting memory.
As you go through menopause, stay in touch with your healthcare provider.
Providing Nourishment During Aging
There are so many things you can do to support your changing body. First is to make sure you are getting all of the essential nutrients you need. The PatchAid Multivitamin One without Iron Patch has a wide range of vitamins and minerals, but comes without iron to acknowledge a lower need for this mineral.
The PatchAid Anti-Aging Complete Topical Vitamin Patch has a variety of nutrients and other ingredients that are important at this time of life.* It has antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E, as well as an antioxidant mineral: selenium. It also has vitamins B6 and folic acid, which are needed for healthy red blood cells and a strong heart.
The Longevity Blend in the Anti-Aging Patch has fish oil, resveratrol, and CoQ10. Fish oil has omega-3 fatty acids, which are required for maintaining optimal heart health and brain health. Resveratrol is the well-known antioxidant in red wine. Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is another important antioxidant. Low levels are linked to certain health concerns.
It’s best to talk to your doctor about any concerns you may have about your health or nutrition. Another PatchAid Patch could be right for you as well. For example, the PatchAid Vitamin D3/Calcium Plus Patch has vitamin D and calcium, which are especially important after menopause if bone mineral density is low.
Also, the PatchAid Vitamin B12 Energy Plus Patch may be helpful if you have low B12 levels. That’s common in older adults due to a lower ability to absorb vitamin B12 from food.
When you’re using PatchAid Vitamin Patches, it’s good to know that they’re easy to use and they’re designed to be safe for you to use more than one at a time. They are also discreet, and are available in flesh-colored or clear patches so people don’t see you using them.
Women’s health depends on a balance of many factors, and nutrients and other compounds in your body affect how you do during each stage of life. Discuss your symptoms with your doctor and ask which PatchAid Patches may be good if you have symptoms of menopause or PMS, or if you are in a stage of life when anti-aging is a focus. It is safe to use multiple PatchAid Patches at once, so be sure to ask which ones are right for you.
*The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. PatchAid patches are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.