When you have nausea or vertigo, it’s nearly impossible to think of anything else. All you want is relief. That’s why we created the Nausea Relief Patch by PatchAid. It has natural herbal ingredients that are often used for their beneficial effects on nausea, vertigo, or similar concerns. Here’s what you should know about the Nausea Relief Patch by PatchAid.
What’s in the Nausea Relief Patch
The Nausea Relief Patch by PatchAid only has natural ingredients. This is what the patch contains and what these components have been used for in the past.*
- Ginkgo, which has been used for a long time to reduce nausea and symptoms of vertigo.
- Safflower extract, which is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, and has been used to reduce bloating and nausea.
- Lemon balm extract, which can be used to reduce anxiety, which is known to increase indigestion and related symptoms.
- Menthol, which may help increase alertness and help you breathe more freely when you are nauseous.
- Camphor, which may calm a nervous system that is overexcited with challenges such as nausea or dizziness.
- Borneol, which is a component in camphor and may contribute to its properties.
- Sanchi, which comes from a plant that is high in fiber and used to promote normal digestive health.
- Frankincense, which has anti-inflammatory properties that can be useful if an inflammatory condition, such as IBS or IBD, is contributing to your symptoms.
By the way, here are some things that the patch doesn’t have.
It’s hypoallergenic and designed to be safe for use with other PatchAid patches. Just talk to your healthcare provider before using it so you can be sure it’s right for you and your needs.
Does the Nausea Relief Patch by PatchAid Work?
Let’s see what PatchAid customers have to say about the Nausea Relief Patch by PatchAid. They’re the best judge of whether it works. Here are just a few excerpts from reviews from actual customers.
- “When the stomach flu was going around I felt a little queasy. I put the patch on and no more feeling sick to my stomach. I would recommend everyone try it.”
- “Since I started wearing these patches at night, I wake up feeling better..no nausea.”
- “It helps my nausea and my friend who is pregnant, it helps her nausea too.”
Never Run Out!
You can get the Nausea Relief Patch by PatchAid in a 30-day supply, or in a 3-month, 6-month, or 12-month supply. You can also choose to have your patches auto-delivered every month so you never run out. Plus, it’s a great way to get free shipping and a major discount compared to paying full price.
If nausea is a frequent or occasional problem for you, you definitely want something to help with it. The Nausea Relief Patch by PatchAid is formulated for that reason exactly. When you can get relief quickly, you can go back to your life much faster. Ask your healthcare provider if the Nausea Relief Patch by PatchAid may be right for you, and which other PatchAid Patches have nutrients you may need.
*The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. PatchAid patches are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.