That time of the month can be something to dread for many women. The menstrual cycle can bring mood swings, cramps, headaches, and fatigue. Some lifestyle remedies can reduce symptoms. The PatchAid Easy Cycle Patch is also designed to help you find relief.
Some women are naturally more prone than others to symptoms related to their cycle, but all women can take steps to reduce them. These are some lifestyle remedies that may help.
- Heating pads can reduce pain from cramps.
- Wearing loose clothes can prevent triggering of stomach discomfort.
- Hot baths can reduce pain from cramps and relax muscles.
- Yoga or meditation can help with relaxation to reduce anxiety.
- Exercise can improve mood and reduce feelings of bloating.
Some dietary choices can also reduce symptoms.
- Eating more fruits and vegetables.
- Including low-fat dairy products regularly.
- Choosing whole grains instead of refined.
- Limiting sodium consumption.
- Avoiding alcohol during that time of the month.
- Drinking more water.
- Limiting caffeine can reduce anxiety.
These choices can help with symptoms, but may not eliminate them.
PatchAid Easy Cycle Patch
The PatchAid Easy Cycle Patch can supplement lifestyle remedies with vitamins, minerals, and natural ingredients that are implicated during this time of the month. The patch is designed to reduce pain and mood swings associated with the cycle. These are some ingredients in the PatchAid Easy Cycle Patch.
- Vitamin D - known to be commonly deficient but needed for proper mood and immune response
- Vitamin B6 - needed for health metabolism and energy production
- Iron - needed for immune function and energy, but often deficient in this group of women.
- Curcumin - an antioxidant to protect against cell damage from free radicals.
- Chasteberry - known for possible effects in stabilizing hormones associated with the cycle.
- Dong quai - taken for mood swings, headaches, and bloating.
- Black cohosh - a long history of use for this purpose, including fighting headaches, reducing anxiety, and preventing depression.
The PatchAid Easy Cycle Patch is hassle-free and does not add stress to your day.
Ease of Use
During that time of the month, overwhelming fatigue may make it harder for you to try new remedies. Luckily, the PatchAid Easy Cycle Patch is easy to use. All you have to do is pull off the backing and stick it to your skin in a clean place. Then remove it 8 hours later.
With a patch, you do not not even need to worry about possible nausea or an upset stomach that can result when you take an oral supplement such as a capsule. The PatchAid Easy Cycle Patch is absorbed through your skin. That can be great news if you tend to have gastrointestinal distress during your cycle.
Your cycle is a fact of life, but you do not need to go it alone. PatchAid Easy Cycle Patch is a uniquely formulated blend of vitamins, minerals, and long-used herbals to target symptoms and systems associated with that time of the month. Talk to your doctor and see if the Easy Cycle Patch might help you!