Almost everyone who has gotten her period has had some symptoms at some point. They can range from pain and cramps to bloating and fatigue. Sometimes symptoms are unavoidable. However, how you treat your body can affect how it treats you at that time of the month.
PatchAid Easy Cycle Patch is formulated with essential vitamins and minerals, plus natural herbal supplements. They are carefully chosen to target systems that are essential for well-being and that can go awry during the menstrual cycle.
Essential Vitamins and Minerals Plus Herbals
Getting enough essential nutrients is important because having certain vitamin and mineral deficiencies can lead to symptoms that you may link to your cycle. For example, the following vitamins and minerals have these functions and/or deficiency symptoms.
- Calcium: need for nerve function and muscle function, and levels of calcium fluctuate during PMS.
- Vitamin D: enhances your body’s use of calcium, and deficiency is linked to depression, which is possible during PMS.
- Magnesium: needed for proper muscle and mind relaxation, which are opposite to the cramping and anxiety that can happen during PMS.
- Vitamin B6: needed for proper energy production, and a deficiency can cause symptoms such as fatigue - sound familiar, anyone?
- Zinc: commonly deficiency during part of the cycle, which can lead to reduced immune function as well as less stable moods.
PatchAid Easy Cycle Patch contains these vitamins and minerals, as well as iron and vitamin E.
Throughout history, women have turned to various natural remedies to relieve or prevent symptoms associated with their cycles. PatchAid Easy Cycle Patch has numerous herbals.
- Curcumin: an antioxidant in turmeric.
- Evening primrose oil: contains a natural building block of an essential fatty acid that is a key component of cell membranes and other structures in the body.
- Chasteberry: has been studied for effects on headaches and may affect levels of different female hormones.
PatchAid Easy Cycle Patch also has black cohosh.
Easy to Use
While on your period or experiencing PMS, the thought of swallowing vitamin capsules or tablets may not be very appealing. You might have an upset stomach, for example. On top of that, oral supplements may not have a full range of vitamins, minerals, and herbal ingredients.
PatchAid Easy Cycle Patch is easy to take. You do not need to swallow anything. All you have to do is apply a patch to a clean, dry area of skin without hair. Then you can leave it on for up to 8 hours. If you have found that exercising makes you feel better during this time of the month, there is no problem. These patches are designed to stick through sweat and movement!
Be sure to check out all of the other PatchAid Patches. Other Women’s patches include Anti-Aging and Clear Skin Acne Prevention Patch. We also have vitamin patches and other health-focused patches for all kinds of functions in the body. Just check with your doctor and see how you might support your health with better nutrition!