The feeling you get when nausea comes on is a sinking one because it is hard to focus on anything else. Luckily, though you cannot always prevent nausea, there are some things you can do to try to alleviate it as soon as possible. A variety of natural remedies and using a Nausea Relief Patch from PatchAid are a few possibilities, assuming that your healthcare provider agrees.
Causes of Nausea
Nausea can happen for so many reasons that nearly everyone has experienced it at some point. These are a few possible causes of nausea.
- Side effect of bariatric surgery.
- Food poisoning or 24-hour flu.
- Car sickness or other motion sickness.
- Side effect of chemotherapy and other medications, such as antibiotics, antidepressants, and opioids.
- Side effect of aspirin or ibuprofen.
- Stress or anxiety.
- Digestive disorder, such as celiac disease, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and gastroesophageal reflux (GERD).
- Infections, such as by flu viruses or coronavirus.
- Thyroid or inner ear disorders.
- Hormonal changes such as during pregnancy.
Whenever you are experiencing nausea, it is best to consult your doctor to determine the cause and verify the best course of treatment.
Strategies for Dealing with Nausea
There are many natural approaches for dealing with nausea. These are a few of them.
- Use deep breathing. This works even better if you practice regularly even when you are not nauseous.
- Meditate. Similarly to deep breathing, it is good to practice meditation so that you can use it more effectively when you need it to relieve nausea.
- Get some air. Nausea can make you feel hot, so getting some fresh air or sitting in front of a fan can help. So can a cold compress on the back of your neck.
- Sit up straight. This can help settle the stomach instead of compress it.
Vitamin Patch for Nausea Relief
The Nausea Relief Patch from PatchAid has many ingredients that are often used to increase appetite, reduce nausea, and open the airways. Ingredients include ginger root, lemon balm extract, menthol, and camphor. You can use the patch for up to 8 hours at a time and it is perfectly flexible on your skin.
The Nausea Relief Patch by PatchAid is available in a 30-day, 3-month, 6-month, or 12-month supply. Like our other patches, the Nausea Relief Patch is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee and each purchase helps you earn more rewards in our Rewards Program for members.
There is good news if you use other PatchAid Patches, such as PatchAid Multivitamin Plus or the TLC patch specialty patch. You can use multiple patches together, so using the Nausea Relief Patch does not need to interfere with your nutritional supplements or other health goals. Just be sure that you and your doctor agree on the best course of treatment for your nausea and other health concerns, and always get your doctor’s approval before taking a supplement.
Nobody wants to experience nausea, and especially not if there is something you can do to fight it. The Nausea Relief Patch by PatchAid is convenient and easy to use so you can address nausea and look forward to feeling better soon.