Happy New Year! Have you set your New Year’s resolutions yet? How can you choose meaningful goals that are also manageable yet challenging for 2023? Here are three New Year’s resolutions that can help guide your quest for health.*
Get More Sleep
You’re gung-ho and super motivated to be your best self in 2023. Why should getting more sleep be at the top of your list?!
Here are some benefits of getting enough sleep.
- It helps prevent drowsiness during the day.
- It is necessary for maintaining normal blood sugar levels.
- It enables you to concentrate and focus during the day.
- It allows muscles to recover better.
- It promotes normal levels of inflammation, which play a role in conditions such as heart disease.
Once you decide that getting more sleep is a top priority, you can take steps to make it happen. Here are some common sleep tips.
- Eat a lighter dinner that doesn’t have too much fat, sugar, or refined starch in it.
- Limit or avoid alcohol at dinner.
- Avoid caffeine for at least 6 hours before bedtime.
- Set (and stick to) a bedtime that allows for at least 7 to 9 hours of sleep before you need to wake up the next day.
- Get yourself prepared to sleep by establishing a consistent bedtime routine, which could include such things as brushing your teeth, getting into your pajamas, reading, writing a to-do list for the next day, or packing tomorrow’s lunch.
- Exercise regularly and perform other stress management practices often to relax your mind and allow it to sleep.
Along with these efforts, SleepAid Vitamin Patches by PatchAid can support normal sleep and wake cycles.* They have ingredients that are natural and are not habit-forming. Sleep Aid Patch has melatonin, which is a sleep hormone that the body produces. There is also magnesium, 5-HTP, and L-tryptophan, which all have roles in normal relaxation.*
There is also a Sleep Aid Patch for children. Any parent knows that children need their rest to be at their best during the day, but it is not always easy to get them to sleep. The Sleep Aid Patch for Kids is free from melatonin. It has lemon balm, chamomile, and other gentle herbs to support normal calming and relaxation.*
Be sure to talk to your healthcare provider before using a sleep aid. Also, discuss any sleep concerns or other health concerns with your provider to be sure you are addressing them appropriately.
Well, this one is kind of vague, so how can it even be achievable? Well, let’s break it down into some of the most common and important ways to get healthy: lose weight, and improve nutrition.
Healthy weight loss requires lifestyle changes, such as eating better and exercising. These are some basic tips for losing weight with small changes that don’t disrupt your entire lifestyle.
- Eat more vegetables.
- Choose lean proteins, whole grains, fruit, and beans more often.
- Choose fatty meats, refined grains, sugar-sweetened foods and beverages, and processed foods less often.
- Drink more water.
- Exercise regularly, assuming your doctor allows it.
- Take smaller portions of higher-calorie foods.
With your hard work to lose weight, it is only fair to get the best results possible. That’s where PatchAid Weight Loss Patches come in.* They are designed to support your healthy choices to get you to your goals.* These are the patches and their basic roles.*
Ask your doctor which PatchAid Weight Loss Patch may be best for your pathway to healthy weight loss.
Regarding nutrition, it may seem funny to think about undernutrition when you are trying to lose weight, but not only is it possible, but it is common. Many Americans are both overweight and low in certain vitamins and minerals.
Having the right amount and types of nutrients can support normal energy production,* muscle and bone health,* immune function,* and health of the heart, breasts, prostate, brain, and more.* You can get more nutrients by choosing vegetables, lean proteins, healthy fats, whole grains, and other unprocessed foods.
The PatchAid Multivitamin Patch contains more nutrients than you could get from foods on a daily basis. It can support normal nutrition so you don’t have to worry about which vitamins and minerals you are consuming each day.*
Enjoy More Time with Family and Friends
It may seem funny to make a formal effort to spend more time with family and friends, but think about it: aren’t we all too busy sometimes to just have fun? That’s a shame, because fun is healthy, too!
Enjoying more time with family and friends means dedicating time specifically to it, but there’s more. The PatchAid Immune Defense Patch, for example, has ingredients that may support normal immune function,* which can give you more time to spend with your loved ones and less time being sick with infections. And, PatchAid Energy and Focus Patches may help turn time with loved ones into quality time with them by allowing you to be at your best.* They’re easy to use and in seconds a day, maybe you could gain more quality time with family and friends in 2023.
Caring for yourself is a great way to be able to live life to its fullest, and these three resolutions can help you do just that. It’s not that hard to make progress towards all of them and to feel the positive results quickly. Whatever your health and weight loss goals, PatchAid Patches are designed to support you in reaching them.* Be sure to ask your doctor which may be right for you and to get approval before using any nutritional supplement.
*The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. PatchAid patches are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.