Are your children getting the nutrients they need? Every kid needs a full range of essential vitamins and minerals for normal growth and development, and they need their nutrients to thrive and do their best in school. But not all children get all of the nutrients they need every day.
There’s a solution, though, even if your picky eater won’t take vitamin pills. PatchAid Vitamin Patches contain a full range of essential vitamins and minerals, plus omega-3 fatty acids, to let your kids have their nutrients even if they don’t eat a balanced diet or take vitamin pills.
Sample Picky Eater Patterns and Nutrient Deficiencies
Kids can usually get the nutrients they need by eating a variety of healthy foods each day, but picky eaters often avoid entire food groups. That can leave them short on specific vitamins and minerals. Does your child stick to single foods, such as peanut butter sandwiches, plain pasta, chicken fingers, or mac and cheese?
Here are a few examples of possible deficiencies.
- Inadequate calcium and vitamin D if your child doesn’t like milk or yogurt.
- Low in iron if your child doesn’t eat much meat or many leafy green vegetables or beans.
- Low in fiber without eating much fruit or many vegetables.
- Low in B vitamins, zinc, or selenium without a wide variety of foods.
- Low in omega-3 fatty acids without eating fish or flax seed.
There are more than 20 essential vitamins and minerals. The PatchAid Multivitamin Patch for Kids has 22 of them, plus omega-3 fatty acids.
Trouble with Pills and Ease of Vitamin Patches
Think about the scenario in which you want your child to eat a hated vegetable or choke down a vitamin pill. All parents know that if your children don’t want to do something, it’ll be nearly impossible to make them do it. Why bother?
Instead, PatchAid Vitamin Patches for Kids are a far easier solution for both you and your children. All you have to do is get them to wear a cool sticker on their skin for a few hours a day. These tips can make it even easier.
- Make applying the patch into a routine at a consistent time each day so your child knows to expect it - and will start reminding you even on days when you forget. After a bath or shower or after brushing teeth can be good times.
- Make it a family event to put your vitamin patches on at the same time. That way, your children can feel more grown-up about it, and you can be better at remembering to use your own patches.
- If younger children tend to remove the patches, it’s easy enough to put the patch on a place where nobody can reach it.
You can apply the patch on skin that’s clean and dry and smooth.
Ingredients in Vitamins in PatchAid Vitamins for Kids*
These are some of the nutrients in PatchAid Vitamin Patches for Kids.
- B vitamins
- Vitamins A, C, E, D, and K
- Calcium, zinc, and selenium
- Omega-3 fatty acids
It’s also good to know that these patches are free from sugar, gluten, and latex. They’re hypoallergenic, so it’s not likely that they’ll cause adverse reactions for your children.
PatchAid Vitamin Patches for Kids may be the answer if you’re concerned that your picky eater isn’t getting the right nutrients. They can be way easier than asking your child to swallow pills, and they’re designed with kids’ needs in mind. Just ask your child’s pediatrician before giving your child any type of nutritional supplement.
*The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. PatchAid patches are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.